Saturday, January 14, 2012

365-14

I've had a lot of great experiences with gymnastics.  I've met some absolutely amazing kids.  I've gotten some great babysitters out of it.  I've made lifelong friends.  It's been a helluva experience.  With the new start of coaching high school, I've had some new great experiences.  I love walking into meets with different schools and having kids that I coached years ago run up and give me a hug - there's definitely a feeling of satisfaction in that.  


Today, however, I had a different kind of fabulous experience.  Today, I got to see an old coach of mine.  How crazy is that?  For me, it was amazing.  It brought back so many awesome memories.  Gosh, one of my favs that I forgot to mention to her today was us performing before the Flint Olympian Games.  Ah, the good ole' days.


Anyway, my picture today is me - with a former coach of mine...



No comments:

Post a Comment