Thursday, April 5, 2012

365-96

So, as expected, we've had many long talks in our house over the past 5 months about gymnastics.  It was inevitable - and slightly stressful, but it is what it is.  The thing that both Megan and I agree on in regard to gymnastics is that at Twistars, we were a part of a big family.  That's not the only thing we agree on, but one of the main points.  Yes, it got annoying sometimes because EVERYBODY knew your business.  I'm not just talking your gym business, I'm talking small town everybody knows what you're doing with who type business.  BUT, we miss that.  


I had to go in there today because Meg needs grips.  I was excited to get a picture with this particular amazing lady....





She is a part of that family I miss.  Her daughter was one of my girls many years ago.  Pretty sure I tortured the hell out of her kid, but the kid still loves me and I still love her.  I had long talks with this mom quite often - not just about her daughter and gymnastics but about life in general.  These people will always hold a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment