Tuesday, February 7, 2012

365-38

When we are young, most of us have dreams.  Some want to be rockstars, others want to be in the NFL, still others want to be teachers or doctors.  You get the idea.  As a little girl, I wanted to be a ballerina.  I wanted to attend Juilliard and be a world famous dancer.  All I wanted to do was dance.  It was the one thing - or the one place where I could be myself.  I loved being on stage.  Performing was such a rush for me.  


Well, things change and we grow up.  I grew up.  I made some craptastic choices.  I lost sight of what I wanted.  Life happened.  Am I where I thought I would be?  No.  Am I unhappy?  No.


I did meet someone who is everything that I once wanted to be.  She is amazing. She is the most phenomenal dancer I have ever met.  Her talent is absolutely undeniable and I'm lucky enough to get to call her my friend.




I love this girl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment