Wednesday, February 15, 2012

365-46

Ok, so I say this a lot.  I'm around a lot of kids.  Most of them I adore - all for different reasons.  This kid - well, I don't know what to say about her.  She is hysterical.  When she laughs - everybody all the way around her laughs.  I have so many fantastic memories of her just from the past 5 months it's crazy.  Like her busting out the lyrics to a song when some random girl's floor music started playing....and the gym was dead silent.  Or how about the time she crotched the beam, laid on the floor under the beam rolling around saying, "my ass cheeks hurt."  The hysterical hyena type laughter while attempting to do wall handstands?  Yeah - GREAT memories...GREAT kid.  <3





1 comment:

  1. She's gone into the zone...the one where she says:
    "Oh God, photos again?" LOL Good shot.

    ReplyDelete