Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fat, fat, and more fat

Day 223


So, I've covered the alcohol, now we must move onto the food.  I've been being careful of what I eat lately...and by careful I mean...well, nevermind.  But, I fit into the damn dress so who cares how I did it right?  Anyhoo, Carri and I decided to chuck out of the office for lunch.  Mostly we left because we were annoyed and didn't want to be there but that is beside the point.  We decided to try out this little diner not too far from the office. By diner I mean very cute from the outside, semi-frightening on the inside.  So frightening actually that I decided my safest plan of action was to get something fried as that way they wouldn't have to touch my food too much.


Yep, fried mushrooms that I proceeded to take all the breading off and just eat the mushrooms.  This, though, was seriously the biggest order of fried mushrooms I've ever seen in my life.  It was enough to feed a stinking army.  

1 comment: