Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Who eats this?!?!

Day 225


Right, so there's the dress issue.  Well, technically it's no longer an issue as it fits now.  And by fits I mean it zips - I can't breathe, but it zips.  That means it fits, right?  Anyways, in order to make the damn thing fit, I have done obsessive exercising and have eaten well, this...


What is it??  That, my friends, is cabbage soup.  Smells like dirty asshole, tastes FANTASTIC.  I love it and have been (seriously) living on it.  I shall continue to live on it for a while.  Why?  Well, I still can't breathe in the damn dress for one.  I'm a lard ass anyways for two.  AND it's only 21 calories and fills me up.  Does it get any better than that?!

3 comments:

  1. I was ok with the thought of eating it until you said dirty asshole. Asshole? Fine, I could goggle that up all day long. But a dirty asshole? No fucking way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smells bad, tastes fantastic, low cal, good for diabetics. Can't ask for better than that. Think I should make some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cabbage soup.....gives me farts that would knock King Kong on his ass. Just downright awful.

    ReplyDelete