Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yeah - I'm a nerd...and??

Day 222


I'm pretty comfortable with my nerdness.  I'm a book worm.  I like video games.  I'm far more intelligent than I like people to know.  I love arts and crafts (or arts and crabs as my daughter used to call it).  I was most pleased to learn that one of my close friends is also a nerd.  She enjoys many of the same things I do.  I was darn near to ecstatic when she said she likes beading.  So, one day, while hanging at her house, Meg and I made necklaces...


This is the one Meg made.  She did a rather fantastic job if I do say so myself.  I was impressed.  I can't wait to make more!  This brought back so many memories of me in high school sitting in my room for hours making endless necklaces.  As a matter of fact, I think I just got rid of all my beads before we moved - which is rather depressing now that I found someone else that enjoys it.  Eh, I can always start over!  =)

1 comment: