Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Grounds for Divorce

Day 211


Seriously, I know my husband pretty well.  Well, as well as I can after a bazillion years together - at least it seems that long.  Anyway, I did not realize until today how completely foul and disgusting he can be.  Obviously I know he can smell foul and disgusting.  Afterall, we've shit in the same house for years and gawd knows the smell of his nasty ass shoes could damn near to kill a person. 


Today, he and the kids came to work (because I had something they needed and because he wanted my car).  Well, I've posted pictures on here of the "snacks" that were brought in...you know, the larva and the crickets.  Well...


That would be Phillip holding a foul and disgusting cheddar/bacon flavored cricket seconds before he popped that bad boy in his mouth.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?  Yeah, every single one of us in the office puked a little bit (ok a lot) in our mouths.  The worst part, though???  HE FRICKIN DID IT AGAIN!!!!!  Oh yes, you read that right.  After snacking on the first crunchy little BUGger, he opted to have another.


I'm sure that is grounds for divorce....or at least a lifetime of no kissing.  *pukes*

2 comments: