Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I love Australia

Day 221


Yeah, so I'm pretty sure my count is off, but whatever.  I'm just going to run with it.  Anyways, I went to my first wine tasting with one of my close friends.  It was quite fantastic.  It was one of those food/drink type tastings.  So, we got some yummy little dishes to try along with a wine.  Most of the wine served was dry and red - neither of which am I a big fan of, but that is beside the point.  I drank every last drop of all of the wines.  I'm pretty darned glad Maria was driving cuz I was certainly not able to after all that!  


Afterwards, we were wandering around and the very helpful young man showed Maria this lovely Moscato.  It's pink!  AND it's from Australia.  I love Australia - even more now.  This wine is simply FANTASTIC!



2 comments: