Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lil' Phil

Day 240


So we have a mini-me, a devil dog, and a lil' Phil.  That name is from many years ago when he was little.  This kid is the polar opposite of me and of his sister.  He is the family comedian and the peace keeper.  He is amazing.  I'm pretty sure I would be suicidal if I had two Megans.  She's not a bad kid - she's just crazy.  Jason is the one that will cuddle up with me and confide in me.  He's not a sissy but he's sensitive.  He's my baby.  And I seriously HATE that my baby is growing up.


This was the first day of school.  This is my baby getting off the bus for the very first time.  This is me hiding behind the camera with my heart breaking because my baby is growing up.  This is me blogging about this right now tearing up.  Ugh.  When people say "it goes by so fast" they aren't kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment