Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mini-Me

Day 238


I jokingly call her mini-me.  The thing is, she's so much more than anything I have ever been.  She's beautiful and crazy intelligent and talented beyond words.  There are times when things are going all wrong when I wonder what the hell I did to piss off God that he dealt me such a shitty hand.  Then I stop for a minute and realize that I obviously did something right to be given this...


She pisses me off and drives me crazy.  There are times when I want to ship her to my mother permanently.  I can't live without her though.  I don't tell her enough how amazing I think she is and how beautiful and intelligent and talented.  I am in awe of what she has done and can't wait to see what she will do with her life.


I love you, Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment