Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sexxxxyyyyyy...or something

Day 236


I work in an office full of women.  We laugh, we joke, we bitch, we cry.  You know, typical office full of women.  We also snicker about the men that come in who obviously prefer speaking with certain people.  I'm totally bummed that this picture didn't turn out.  This is one of the bus drivers.  I think he just got married or something, not real sure as I don't ride the bus and I don't like people so I don't make friends with (most) creepers.  BUT he has a crush on one of my bffs who just happens to work with me.  He LOVES Carri.  He's come into the office multiple times just to see her and the couple of times that she wasn't there - he was obviously heartbroken.  


Sexy he is not.  Creepy, he definitely is. We will call him, Leo the Latin Lover.  (He's not Latin...)



No comments:

Post a Comment