Saturday, September 17, 2011

Our life...or lack thereof

Day 241


What's that, you ask??  That's our family's calendar for the month of September. The darn shame here is that it's not entirely filled in.  I didn't put on here cross country practice until 5 Monday through Friday and I left off my kickboxing on Wednesday nights.  So, all you people that seem to think I ignore you during the week...I do. 


I know we're not the only busy people on the planet.  We're also not the only family with multiple children in multiple sports.  I get that.  BUT I also have homework during the week and *gasp* on the weekends.  So, if i'm ignoring you during the week, trust me, I'm busy.  And if I'm not busy, I'm relaxing because I need a breather because otherwise I will explode. Deal with it.  I will get back with you eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment