Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nanny McPhee??

Day 231


So, I work in a...ummm....nastier? part of Lansing.  It's not the worst, but it's sure not the best and it's quickly going downhill.  Anyway, sometimes on my way home I stop by this Quality Dairy. I should know better than to do this as there are always creepers in there but I still do it.  Maybe it's because I need to feel better about myself?  Or need a good laugh?  I don't know. I did laugh pretty hard at this one and the picture surely doesn't do it justice, but I couldn't get her from the front without being too obvious.


She looked like a black version of Nanny McPhee.  She had the nasty teeth and the wart looking thing on her face and her outfit - I SWEAR - was almost identical to the one that Nanny McPhee wore.  She was only missing the magic cane...



No comments:

Post a Comment