Saturday, September 17, 2011

Random = Good

Day 227


This is just a random picture and somehow it got out of order.  My organizational skills in regard to this project apparently suck, but whatever.  It's my project and I can do what I want, right?  So, it doesn't much matter.  Nevermind that if I didn't tell you it was out of order, you wouldn't even know.  Alas, I digress.  This is suppose to be about the picture and not about my stellar procrastination skills.  


This picture is of me with someone I love with all my heart.  She was probably my very best friend in kindergarten. We remained friends until I had to move.  For many years we lost touch, but are back in contact again.  I love her with all my heart and am so glad that she is back in my life!


When this picture was taken, we were sitting at this little bar just outside Grand Rapids.  It just so happened that not long after we placed our order, the damn bar lost power...go figure.  We still had fun and that's really all that counts.



No comments:

Post a Comment