Friday, May 13, 2011

Bringin back the 80's

Day 124


I know I'm a nerd.  What.ever. I'm proud of it and damn good at it!  Last year for the dance recital, Meg's hair had to be crimped.  The child whined and complained the whole time I was putting itsy bitsy little braids in her hair to get it appropriately crimped.  I had to hear the grumping and groaning not once, but twice - once for dress rehearsal and once for the recital.  


I decided to get smart.  I sure as hell didn't want to go through that again.  She almost didn't survive last year.  So, 
YEAH BUDDY!  I sure did buy one.  I have to admit.  I like what crimping does for my hair.  (Mine was also done for the recital - minus the whining)  Anyhoo, of course, this year, the hair is not going to be crimped, but I don't regret buying this.  I LOVE it!!  It's fun and funky and weird and different and totally me.

No comments:

Post a Comment