Friday, May 13, 2011

"lady" Gag(me)a

Day 129


I know not everyone has an American Idol fetish.  To be completely honest, my interest is fast fading.  That said, I still watch relatively religiously - although mostly so I can argue with my good friend, John.  The other night, the freakishly weird Marilyn Manson look alike "lady" Gaga was the "mentor."  Ok, that whole sentence was full of oxymorons.  (emphasis on the morons)  I digress...


So, as per the "norm" or at least the norm for her, Lady Gagmewithaspoon had some weird ass leotard and freakish shoes on along with some "special" make-up.  We, of course, discuss the show at work and this freakish display could not go undiscussed.  One of my fabulous co-workers decided to recreate the make-up...


I think it's hot.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. She's pretty hot minus the dot.

    Now....I don't hate Lady Gaga, but I'm not a fan either. In most cases, however, I'm all a flutter when a pretty girl gets on stage, plays piano, and stands in her undies, but what...the...HELL?! Her a mentor?

    ReplyDelete