Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Darned Neighbors

Day 117


I'm glad Spring is here.  I like the green grass and the flowers and the birds and the smell of fresh cut grass.  Is there anything better then that smell?!  I love it.  What I do not love, however, is mowing the lawn.  What I like even less is that I have fabulous neighbors.  No, that's not sarcasm, that's the truth.  I have GREAT neighbors.  They are friendly and nice to my kids and they keep to themselves and don't bug the hell out of me or try to nose into my life.  They are also very good about keeping their yards looking nice, which I greatly appreciate...except when it means I have to do the same. 


It's been so damn rainy, the grass is growing like fricking crazy!  We've got the beginnings of a jungle in the backyard and the front yard was looking a bit rough.  I had been ok with the long grass because the neighbors on both sides hadn't mowed either...
And then those darned good neighbors had to do their thing....and now looky...I've got a jungle and theirs looks all pretty :(

No comments:

Post a Comment