Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's the sMaLl ThInGs

Day 119


It's seriously just the small things in life that make me happy. I have my own cute little office at work.  I've had it for about a year now and I've been working to make it more "me."  So, I've got some hokey little things - play doh, family pictures, a farting teddy bear, my iDog on my desk, but I needed more.  My grandfather was kind enough to give me a painting of his to hang (which I love - thanks, Gramps!)


It still wasn't enough, though.  It wasn't homey.  Yes, I realize it's work and that sounds stupid.  But I spend 40 hours a week in that office - why not make it my own?!?  Well, much to my dismay, our neighbors moved to a different building.  (Miss you guys)  I was wandering through checking out how empty it was when I realized they had left behind a little sofa.  OMG!  They were going to throw it out.  I snagged that ugly little thing right up and shoved it in my office.  Yes, it's ugly as hell, but I LOVE IT!!!!!!!


Um, no, that is not the farting teddy bear - that is the Christmas teddy bear that I couldn't be bothered to put away :)

1 comment: