Friday, May 13, 2011

Good grief

Day 125


I've never been a big bumper sticker fan.  Yes, I have the window decals for my kids and their sports, but those are easily removed and I only put them on if I know my kid is going to stick with it.  So, I was following this car this other day...
I know you can't see the bumper sticker - and it's on the frickin window of all places but it said "I'm not speeding, I'm qualifying."  Ok, first of all, I'm not a Nascar fan so I think it's stupid on that level.  Second of all, though, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?  You're driving a four-door beat up 8 year old cavalier with a luggage carrier on the top.  Who the hell are you kidding?  That thing can't make it to 60 without a push.  


Then, when I drove by, it's some skeezy gross looking fat lady and her friend?  Oi, for real?

No comments:

Post a Comment