Saturday, May 14, 2011

Will I survive?

Day 131


So, I know it's just suppose to be one picture per day, but this is justified because the pictures are blurry.  I know that many people question my choice of college.  I know that there are those that think my degree is not as valuable as "real" colleges.  I also know that there are those that think University of Phoenix is much easier than a traditional college.  


I beg to differ. I've been doing this for almost 3 years now.  By this time next year, I will have (finally) obtained my Bachelors.  Will I go on?  Undecided.  As of right now, HELL. NO.  For those that think U of P is easier...maybe you're right.  For those that believe that we do not do the same level of work....check this out...
Easy?  If you're a statistician or insanely brilliant, I suppose.  That's what I've been doing for the past five weeks.


How about this...
Look like fun?  If you can figure it out, please feel free to assist me.  


How about this one...
Yep, that's what I'm doing for the next 4 1/2 weeks.  Don't judge the school I choose to attend because you think it's less than worthy.  If you've tried traditional college and then switched to U of P and think it's less than worthy, that's one thing.  I can assure you, though, I do a LOT of homework.  I also do it with limited teaching.  Mostly, it's like college in the form of an independent study.  YOU try learning statistics - having never done it before, on your own.  THEN you can judge my school.

2 comments:

  1. You made the choice that was right for you.Where the hecks is your graphing calculator? Even I know you need one for this.

    ReplyDelete