Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cold Pizza?

Day 120


So, when you think of cold pizza, you think of pizza that you ordered for dinner last night and that has been in the refrigerator over night, right?  Some of us heat it up and eat it for breakfast and others don't heat it up and just eat it for breakfast.  This, however, was a new one for me...


I happen to absolutely adore this young lady.  I think part of the reason I like her so much is because she's a bit of a nut (in a good way, of course).  HOWEVER, you may notice that it appears she has her arms tucked into her sweatshirt while she's munching on her pizza.  You might think that it's because her arms are cold.  If you think that, though, you are incorrect.  Her "issue" was that her pizza was cold.  Had I taken this picture about 2 seconds prior to this, you would have been able to see her face was almost buried in her sweatshirt to keep her pizza "warm."


*snicker*  Love ya, Abby!

1 comment: