Wednesday, May 4, 2011

MeganLeesaJasonChristopher

Day 121


There are times when my children are at each other's throats when I question why in the hell I ever had more than one.  Shoot, there are times when I question why I even had one.  Then again, there are times like these...


Yes, they are bundled up because they are cold.  BUT, I love the fact that they are bundled up together.  I know that they love each other.  I know that no matter what, they've got each other's backs, but I love those moments when they show how they feel.  I love that she goes to his baseball/football/basketball games and cheers him on.  I love that he goes to her track/cross country/soccer/basketball/dance games/meets/recitals and cheers her on.  Most of the time they do it without too much of an argument.


It's also moments like these when I wish that I had had that.  Don't take that wrong - I had an incredibly happy childhood.  I was (and still am) incredibly spoiled.  But the bond that these two have is something I could only dream of.  I am truly blessed to have three beautiful, intelligent, funny, sensitive, crazy kids.

1 comment: