Friday, April 29, 2011

Before Pictures...

Day 116


Right, so I know I take a lot of duplicate pictures.  Pretty sure at some point during this adventure (the 365 project) I've taken a picture of the basement.  The thing is, I'm taking this picture for posterity if you will.  This is the "before picture."  I got a bug up my butt the other day that we should turn the basement into a workout room.  Thanks to a friend of mine - this may become a reality.  Not only a reality, but a reality in the very near future.  So, obviously, I need to get prepared and the basement currently looks like this...


This is what's left of the mess after the most recent flood episode.  No, we don't flood that often, only when the sump pump decides it needs a little nappy.  I'm not concerned (much) about flooding which is why I thought this would be the perfect area.  The only flaw is I need to et crap taken care of.  I just started today...let's see how much I can get accomplished over the next two (incredibly busy) weeks.  Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment