Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Damn the luck...

DAY 262




What's that, you ask?  *sigh* That would be the website I scoured looking for a loophole to get me to the Olympics in 2012.  Why?  Well, if you know me, that's a stupid question.  If not, let's suffice it to say, I know an amazing young woman who may/should/will be competing.  By know I do not mean that I have seen her name around.  By know, I mean I actually know this young lady...have spoken to her....have pictures of her when she was little.  


Anyway, who knew that there's a bazillion and four rules on getting tickets for the Olympics??  Who knew that the purchase dates for the tickets that are open (were open) for the US are sold almost a year in advance?  Bastards.


For family and friends that are reading this....I just wanted to remind you that I am graduating from college in June of 2012 and think this would be a fantastic graduation gift....*wink wink*


Just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment