Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Football football football

Day 274


Pretty much anyone who knows me knows that I'm not a huge sports fan.  Ok, that's not entirely true.  I love sports, I'm just picky about the ones I watch.  For example, I will (and do) watch gymnastics at anytime day or night if it's on television or I have the opportunity to be in the gym.  I also enjoy NBA basketball although many of my friends think it's crap.  I like watching my daughter play soccer and my son football, but I don't just randomly watch soccer or football.


That said, when given the opportunity to attend a college sport, I jump.  I LOVE going to college games.  I think it's a ton of fun.  I probably pay more attention at a college football game - when I'm actually there then I ever do if it's on television.






Oh yes, that was SO much fun!  I love being with the family and I love watching the game - and there were some pretty entertaining people around us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment