Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stop being a Diva...

Day 270


I'm like every other person on the planet.  I hate commercials.  Half the time I would love to just fast forward through them.  The thing is there are some commercials that catch my eye.  The Snickers commercials lately make me giggle.  You know, the ones where there are 3 guys and a "girl" in the car and the one guy hands the "girl" a snickers and tells "her" what a diva she is when "she" doesn't have her chocolate.  Seen that one yet?  Anyway, we were in the car going, I don't remember where, but it was all four of us.  I must have been in one of my snits because Phil looked at me and said, "do you need a snickers?"  Now depending on the level of the snit that I'm in, that could be dangerous, however, I happened to find it absolutely hysterical at that moment.


I was at work, recently, and in a snit.  So, I bought myself something...




It worked like a charm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment