Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Night time?

Day 265


I like fall.  I like the changing colors of the leaves.  I like the smell in the air.  I like the chill in the air in the morning and in the evening.  I like that it is the start of the holiday season.  I don't like the lack of sun.  I also don't like the dark.  I HATE that it gets so dark so early and it's so damn dark for so long in the morning. 




I took this picture at 7:29 a.m.  Can you see how stinking dark it is?!?!  Are you kidding me?!?!?  Ugh.  Why does it have to be so dark for so long?  If we could have light for more of the year, I would be far happier.

1 comment:

  1. You do. That's what Daylight Savings time does for you. You get an extra hour of sleep on Sat. so we can go back to Eastern Standard Time. I so hate the time changes.

    ReplyDelete