Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Rednecks....

Day 263


So, I moved to the city to get away from the rednecks.  The funny thing is - I think there's a part of me that is part redneck.  Weird?  Yes, I know.  BUT I like some activities and things that may be considered rednecky...is that a word?  Eh, it is now.  Anyway, there are some things that are redneckish (another made up word) that I just cannot tolerate.  For example...


WHAT IN HOLY HELL IS THAT?!?!?!  Why is the damn muffler sticking up out of the hood?  Why does this blazer have a lift on it with lame ass stock tires?  Really?  If you're gonna hillbilly up your ride, can you at least do it right?  This pretty much just makes you look like a frickin brainless moron with an exceptionally small....nevermind...that's just rude, but still.  If you have to over compensate with your vehicle, well...

No comments:

Post a Comment