Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's time...

Day 278


What's that, you ask?  That would be my nappy ass mop.  What's wrong with it?  Well, my hair goes through stages.  Works like this...


Step 1.  Kick ass hair color/style done by the kick ass hair magician
Step 2.  A couple months of hair bliss....i.e. wearing it down usually straightened
Step 3.  Hair grows out some and gets a little long - wear it down occasionally
Step 4. Nappy ass mop worn up at all times because it needs color and cut


We are now to the step 4 portion of the program.  My hair needs to be done so bad it's not funny.  It's grown out so all my damn gray is showing again and it's WAY too long and looks stringy and nappy.  GROSS.  Needless to say, it is almost always in a pony tail right now.

1 comment:

  1. I do the pony tail thing because it's easier than actually doing something with mine. Although I must admit the curls stayed quite well for Saturday...what's up with that?

    ReplyDelete