Sunday, November 6, 2011

DON'T LOOK!

Day 272


Oh just chill....I assure you I am fully clothed.  I just can't stand looking at myself in the mirror and had to get the picture just right.  So, it looks like I'm naked, but I actually had a tank top and jeans on.  Here's the story with this picture.  This is how my bathroom is set up.  So, when I open the shower curtain after showering, the first thing I see is this monstrous disgusting blob in the mirror.  Yes, that would be me.  I have to tell you, it is the single most absolutely depressing painful thing to have to see first thing in the morning....or any time of day actually.  Seriously, it's the easiest way to ruin my day.  I think I have to stop showering.  So, if you notice something smelling a bit foul and rather greasy, and I'm anywhere near you....well please refer to this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment