Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hmmmm, what's that??

Day 271


This happens every year.  Every year, one of my bestest friends gets flowers on her birthday/anniversary.  




Some of you know my flower dilemma, but for those of you that do not, please let me enlighten you.  Roughly 12ish years ago Phil did something that pissed me off.  Neither of us has any idea what that was.  However, he chose to send me flowers at work to - well, kiss my ass, basically.  I, being the loving understanding woman that I have always been, did not feel the need to forgive and forget, so I gave the flowers away.  Yep, vase and all.  


Wellllllll, I have NEVER been forgiven for that.  So, now, 12ish years later, I have not gotten flowers since.  Harsh, isn't it?!?!?!  But, sweet wonderful wife that I am, I send him a picture text or post the pretty picture of Carri's flowers on facebook every year to show him how lovely the flowers are.  I was thinking that I would just start ordering myself flowers and signing the card "Love, Your Secret Admirer" but I know him well enough to know that wouldn't work.  *sigh*  Good thing I love him.



No comments:

Post a Comment