Monday, November 28, 2011

More food...

Day 279


I went through a stage when we first moved into this house where I wanted to constantly cook.  I still do, but don't have time.  Anyway, I went in search of a bunch of random recipes.  I didn't really have anything in mind, just things that looked or sounded good.  I had never had quiche before, but found a quick easy recipe so thought I'd give it a try.  First time - smashing success.  Second time - the damn things wouldn't cook.  We haven't had quiche in a LONG time.  Mostly because Phil says it's not filling enough.  Well, Meg had been asking for it for weeks, so I finally decided to do it.  I was smarter this time, though, I made 4 instead of two.  We ended up with enough left over to be able to have it for breakfast.  Even better was the fact that they turned out absolutely PERFECT!



1 comment:

  1. You had quiche as a young girl growing up. Why do you think you like it???? But that looks good.

    ReplyDelete