Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Another Twofer

Day 191


Ok, I try to be at least semi-open minded about food.  No, I won't eat onions...I will starve to death before I will eat an onion, but I have no issue with people who eat them (unless they eat them and then expect a big fat kiss....right, keep dreaming).  What I don't get is eating things that well, I don't know, things like this....


No, I'm not kidding.  I'm serious.  These were purchased in Chicago I believe at some store that caters to - caters to - well shit, I have no clue what it caters to, but really?  Yeah, those are cheddar flavored WORMS.  Who eats worms?  The thought makes me want to yak all over the computer.  Gosh, and when I'm finished snacking on my worms, how about a side of...


Crickets.  Lord knows they bug me enough "singing" outside.  Why did I not ever think of frying them up and adding some bacon and cheese seasoning??  And who can pass up on those days when you just need a little something...


Excuse me, I need to go vomit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment