Thursday, July 28, 2011

More babies

Day 205


K, yeah, I'm a collector.  I'm better now than I used to be.  But I have about a bazillion collections.  Just ask Phil.  I have troll plates and trolls (the old school norfin trolls).  I have spoons and carousel horses.  I have light houses.  I don't collect any of those anymore.  As a matter of fact, I only have a few things that I still pretty religiously collect.  I collect bells - that's my first collection ever and I love them.  I also still collect the holiday barbie every year and have for 20 years.  My most recent and final collection is Snowbabies.  Oh how I love them.  I think they are precious.


So, my anniversary was yesterday and we don't usually get each other anything other than a card.  Romantic, right?  Whatever, it is what it is.  So, imagine my surprise when I got a present...


Awwww, I love it - and yeah, I cried a little.  Shut up.

2 comments:

  1. thats sooo cute! i used to collect snow babies but i dont anymore.... i am moving on to the preacious memories babies! they are adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete