Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Neglected and Forgotten...

Day 169


No, I'm not talking about my kids.  Although, I'm sure there have been many times over the past few years they may feel neglected and forgotten.  Actually, I was referring to my flowers.  Aren't they pretty?


Just say yes so I don't have to hunt you down and kick your ass.  Yeah, I had lofty goals this year.  I wanted to get the wood chips put down and get annuals planted and yet here we are beginning of July and I haven't even had the time to weed these let alone do anything else.  Shit, I don't have hanging plants yet.  The posts are up so I could hang plants, but I haven't bought any.  *sigh*  I can't wait to be done with school....

1 comment:

  1. My hanging plants have been kidnapped. I love perennials because they come back year after year.

    ReplyDelete