Monday, July 18, 2011

HAIRY BARBARIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 186


Ok, now give me a sec here - I know he looks a bit like a creeper, but damn, I love this kid.  Yes, he needs to shave, but I'm beginning to think, after looking at some old pictures that he's probably growing that ferret on his face because he has such a baby face.  Even pictures from a year ago without all the damn facial fuzz he looks like a little boy.  I guess, I can understand why he might want to look more grown up.  I gotta tell ya though, I prefer the little boy look to the creepy pedophile freak look.  Love ya, Eric!

3 comments:

  1. Under all that hair is a handsome face. Besides it's way to hot for all that fuzz. Love you, Eric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told him he looks like a new age Jesus. Give him a white robe and some sandals, and it'd be complete.

    ReplyDelete