Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MORE new toys

Day 172


Ok, I'm a nerd or a geek or whatever you want to call it.  I like playing video games.  I like reading books.  I love electronics.  Yeah, that's me.  I also love pictures - obviously.  I don't just mean by this blog, but if you check out the number of photo albums I have on facebook then you can see just how obsessed I am.  I refer to myself as a picture whore - it's true and I'm not ashamed of it.  There were too many times when I should have taken pictures when I didn't.  I know that memories live forever, but sometimes it's just nice to look back at the pictures.


Anyway, I have this fabulous, amazing, wonderful, awesome (yes, I'm ass kissing) friend who allowed me to use his camera this past weekend for a bit.  Ohhhhhhh yes, I am in love - as in seriously and completely in love....look at this...


Between that sweet ass camera and my amazing computer I got this picture....it helps that this little bugger is seriously photogenic and insanely adorable, but DAY-UM....I gots to have me that camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment