Monday, July 18, 2011

Sparks

Day 182


Here we go again - if it's not food it's candy, if it's not candy, it's liquor or some form of alcohol.  Sheesh - from reading these and checking out the pictures, one would think I'm an alcoholic fat ass.  While part of that may be true - I can assure you, I am no alcoholic.  As a matter of fact, I'm such a frickin light weight it's embarrassing. Anyhoo, while Phil and I were out, he found these.  I had never seen them before, although, Eric tells me they are all over in Texas and Angelina loves them....yeah, I do too....now.


That right there - TOTALLY made my day.  It also knocked me on the afore mentioned fat ass. I shall definitely have to find these so they can sit in my refrigerator for a year and a half like normal alcohol in my house.  *sigh*

1 comment: