Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mid-week drinkin

Day 180


K, so I'm not a big drinker - we know this.  As a matter of fact, I rarely drink.  I'm pretty picky.  I don't like beer - I quite frequently refer to it as monkey piss.  I pretty much only like fruity stuff and I prefer it frozen.  So, Eric and Angel and I ventured off to Grand Rapids to visit a friend - my twin if you will.  She was kind enough to take us to this little bar that right after we ordered lost power.  Didn't much matter to me as I still got my drink....


I don't remember what it's called or what's in it so don't bother asking.  It's some kind of electric blue lemonade or something along those lines.  It was FANTASTIC!!!!  Maybe I shall venture that way again this week to join her for drinks yet again.  Although, I must admit the second bar was FAR better than the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment