Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Baby love

Day 197


Is there anything better than beautiful babies?  I think not.  I am so in love right now.  One of my bffs just had yet another beautiful baby girl. I had the pleasure of holding said beautiful baby yesterday. She is perfect.  She's got a full head of hair and these teeny scrawny little arms and legs and those cute little baby cheeks.  My favorite part though, is those tiny little hands.


I'm glad I'm done.  I don't miss the sleepless nights and the diapers and the ungodly expensive formula.  I do miss those moments when they are still inky dinky and curled up on my chest.  Or when they do the little gas giggles in their sleep.  Or those very first real smiles.  Those moments melt my heart.  I am so blessed to be surrounded by beautiful friends and family that are still having babies so when I have those moments when I start thinking again, that I can just go love one of theirs and then give the baby back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment