Sunday, July 17, 2011

Has it really come to this?

Day 175


Ok, I can freely admit we are technology junkies.  Our house is full of all kinds of technology.  While we do not have every new piece of technology out there, we've sure got a lot.  I would list them all, but it would take too long and I would end up with carpal tunnel.  At this point, though, we quite often spend time communicating in our house using some form of technology.  I will text Megan or Phil if they are in different rooms.  Megan and I quite often chat on facebook from different rooms.  This is yet another example of us sitting in the same house, using our technology to communicate...


Yep, that's Meg and I using our facetime application to talk to each other.  I guess the blessing with this app is that we are actually speaking and seeing each other.  The damn shame is, we're obviously lazy asses as we could just have easily walked into whatever room the other was in to talk. 

1 comment: