Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Guest Room

Day 176


So, we've lived in our house for almost 3 years now??  I think that's right, but I'm not positive.  Anyhoo, there are still (obviously) things that I want to do and maybe even things that I need to do.  Shall I mention the lime green bathroom?  The thing is, the guest room is hideous.  The people that lived here before - or the original owners, I don't know which, picked out two different kinds of (hideously ugly) wallpaper.  First of all, I hate wallpaper.  Secondly, I am not a flowery kind of person.  The funny thing is, though, I guess since I don't spend any time in there, I don't think much of it.


Before Angel and Eric got here this year, I decided it needed some sprucing up.  Phil and I agreed when we moved in here that I would not clutter the walls with all of my insane photographs.  I am a bit obsessed with pictures.  So, we have very few photos actually hanging.  Welllllll, I should say we DID have very few photos hanging.  I finally found an acceptable place to hang a bunch of the previously boxed pictures!


While the room is still hideous, I love that my pictures are hanging :)

1 comment: