Sunday, July 31, 2011

Who's spoiled??

Day 208


Yep, that would be me.  I'm spoiled rotten - but not rotten to the core ;-)  I've always been spoiled.  Even as a little girl when we had no money I was spoiled.  Before Eric and Angel came for their visit, I had been looking at new phones.  For a while I wanted an iPhone.  Then I looked at how much more it was going to cost me every month and I balked and quit looking at them.  Then, I determined that it was time for Jay to have a phone.  Why?  Well, we got Meg her phone when she was going into 5th grade.  We got it for her because she was going to be home before us by herself and we don't have a land line.  Jay needs a phone because I call Phil and he doesn't answer so I call Meg and she doesn't answer.  I know Jay will answer.


So begins the working to get me a new phone and Jay to have mine.  Wellllll........


mission accomplished.  I got me my fancy new phone and Jay got my old one.  He's in hog heaven and I, well, I am trying to figure out how to work this damn thing.  "Smartphone" my ass.  Gah, I'm sure at some point I will figure it out.

1 comment: