Thursday, January 20, 2011

dAmN dOg

Day 16

I took this picture today for multiple reasons.  First, I heard a horrific story about a dog that was taped up and left to die in Lansing.  Second, on my way home, I unfortunately had to drive by a dog who had just (as in I must have barely missed it) been hit.  And third, as much as my dog pisses me off and makes me want to choke the life out of her at times, I love her and she is very much a part of this family.

I, literally, had to beg to get a dog.  I had promised the kids when we got a house of our own we would get a puppy.  Little did I know that the chubby little puppy that I just "had to have" was going to be the devil dog from hell.  She is such a rotten dog at times.  Then again, there are those other times when Ziva will curl up with Megan or Jason and just love them. 

Damn dog.

2 comments:

  1. Nope, I took that yeseterday. Had to bribe her with a damn treat to sit there long enough for me to take the picture.

    ReplyDelete