Tuesday, January 4, 2011

WOW

Ok, I have blogged before...but only on places like Myspace and Facebook, so this is totally new to me.  I'm going to give this a shot.  So, since Andy decided to try out this whole 365 days of photos, I thought I would try too.  I don't know that I have the discipline to actually do it - especially considering I had decided on January 1 that i was going to start and here it is January 4th ad I'm just now doing.

Eh, whatever, so...here goes.  Today's photo of the day is my desk.  Again, it pertains to a conversation - well, to a post Andy had on facebook anyways, about being a kid and doing kid things.  I have to spend 8-9 hours a day 5 days a week at this desk...it's going to be fun or appealing to me...

8 comments:

  1. *sniffle, sniffle*

    I'm the first one to "follow" this! Tee Hee!!!

    Don't worry about starting late. Hell, you could do a 52 Week project and negate all the days. But I sort of like 365 days...keeps me involved.

    Though I'm already wanting a new camera with substantial zoom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also sort of funny how little pay attention to our workplaces or the little places we call our own, isn't it?

    Hello Kitty....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, you're always my biggest fan, Andy! That's why I love you so!! I think the 365 makes you work a bit more and that's what I like about it. I pondered for a long time what I wanted to take a picture of and when I realized my desk was perfect, the only camera I had to use was on my phone. I think that will be part of the fun for me...random pictures with whatever camera is closest.

    Hello Kitty ROCKS! What you can't see very well is the little yellow box that says "Office Voodoo Kit." Jealous, aren't ya?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a sandscape. This should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that play doh over to the left side? What a fantastic idea that I might have to steal... only it may be frowned upon at my office when I start sculpting penises... just a guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya know, I'm beginning to think the best part of this whole experience will be the discussions that come out of it! Yes, yes, that sure is play doh - I could not function without it. That with the Voodoo Kit help me to torture people during the day and when I really need to calm down, I spin my sandscape until I see pretty beaches :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did Day 2...idk why you can't see it. I have Day 3 up as well. ?? Andy and Jennifer both commented on both of them?!?! I'm new to this blogspot thing....so if I'm doin something wrong, let me know!

    ReplyDelete