Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This is how dreams begin...

Day 22

I've struggled as of late trying to figure out just what I want to do with my life.  You know, the age old question of what one wants to be when (if) one grows up.  I believe I have finally determined what I want to do.  I am not, however, ready at this point to disclose exactly what that is as it is at this point still just a pipe dream.  It will take years of work and a lot of dedication to make it come true, but I think I can do it. 

Anyhoo, the picture doesn't really do it justice as this binder is full of information to get this started.  Here's to hopin and dreamin...

2 comments:

  1. Think you are going to need a bigger binder. Maybe one for each thing you are researching so that they will be easy to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I bet it's a factory that makes brothers for bob!

    ReplyDelete