Saturday, January 22, 2011

Motherhood

Day 18

Ok, not a fan of this picture because it makes me look like a beached whale, but that is beside the point.  Meg got dressed today and when I went up to take a shower she said something jokingly about how I needed to put on black sweats.  So, I said, ok.  We decided to "match" today. 

I remember when she was little I always wanted to get some kind of cute mother/daughter outfits and have pictures taken but never got it done.  I know there will come a time when the idea of even remotely matching her mother will make her physically ill, so today was special for me.  She wanted us to look alike - hence my hair also being in a bun even though I despise how fat my face is.  It's moments like these when I know that she will always be my baby, no matter how old she is. 

4 comments:

  1. SHUT. UP. No, she's not. She's about a quarter of an inch shorter so you can just effffffff offffffffff :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where were you? Good color for both of you. I remember days like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were at Chris and Crystal's.

    ReplyDelete