Tuesday, January 25, 2011

sleepy sleepy sleepy

Day 21

I'm so tired.  It's moments like these when I feel old.  I remember back in the day I could be up until 2 or 3 in the morning and still manage to get up for work by 6.  It's crazy!  Of course, I had to spend the evening waking up every couple of hours to make sure Crash was still alive.  Not that it was overly necessary as she was back to sleep walking again - randomly looking for her cell phone.  AT 1 IN THE MORNING?!?!? 

Anyhoo, this morning I got up for work and as always, checked on my babies to make sure they were all covered up.  Jason looked so peaceful I had to take his picture.  I wanted to curl right up with him and sleep for hours.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what happened to me, but when my sleep schedule is messed with, I become a beast. Like today for example, I'm a cranky ass mo'fo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww :)
    Also, Crash is an awesome nickname. Hope it sticks for her hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is not a fan of her new nickname, but we feel it's pretty appropriate!!!!!

    ReplyDelete