Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 2

Yup, there has to be a story behind this one...

So, I'm wandering through the hospital today and there is a woman...I would guess roughly 60ish years old standing in the hallway.  She obviously works there as she's wearing scrubs.  Now, please picture this, she's a rather large woman and by large I mean L.A.R.G.E.  She's white and she has a (poor thing) pear shaped body.  You know what I mean...ya hit the hips and there's a neon "wide load" sign flashing...got it?

Ok, well, over her scrubs she's wearing this short little faux leather jacket with some rhinestoney lookin things on the sleeve and a faux fur hood.  (This is the part where I started giggling.)  On the back in the same rhinestoney type style, it says "apple bottom" on it. 


Why do I find this so amusing you might ask?  Well really, when's the last time you saw a grandmotherly type white lady wearing apple bottom gear?

6 comments: